|Size / Qty||50||100||200||500||1000||2000||5000|
|8 in x 12 in||$0.88||$0.52||$0.43||$0.29||$0.28||$0.23||$0.21|
|10 in x 14 in||$0.98||$0.57||$0.55||$0.52||$0.50||$0.48||$0.45|
|12 in x 16 in||$1.08||$0.63||$0.60||$0.57||$0.55||$0.52||$0.49|
|14 in x 18 in||$1.18||$0.70||$0.67||$0.62||$0.59||$0.57||$0.54|
|15.5 in x 20 in||$1.30||$0.77||$0.73||$0.70||$0.66||$0.62||$0.59|
|16 in x 22 in||$1.42||$0.84||$0.80||$0.77||$0.72||$0.69||$0.66|
|16.5 in x 24 in||$1.57||$0.94||$0.88||$0.84||$0.79||$0.76||$0.72|
|18 in x 25.5 in||$1.74||$1.02||$0.97||$0.93||$0.87||$0.83||$0.79|
Zipper Frosted Bag
The so-called storage bag. Perfect for garment storage, and all products to prevent dust and stains from keeping. These bags are also best used for foodstuffs containers, such as sandwiches and freezer storage. Go-to storage and a bag that can be customized too! Yes, you heard it right! To keep your products clean, and safe from dirt as well as to brand your business! Perfect Marketing Strategy, right? Storage bag which can be sealed and opened many times by a slider!
Slide the zip lock to open and seal
Food Grade Safe
Product packaging, storing jewelry, cosmetics, small parts, documents.
Also, serve as a travel pouch for clothes and others.
Suitable for any products
Material: Polyethylene Film
8 x 12"
10 x 14"
12 x 16"
14 x 18"
16.5 x 24"
18 x 25.5"
16 x 22"
15.5 x 20"
This Zipper Frosted Bag is made of what material?
- Polyethylene Film (PE Film) is a thin plastic sheeting most often provided in rolls that exhibit excellent tape adhesion and lightweight durability.
Can I place my order online?
- Of course, you can. Following are the ways you can place your order: 1. Online 2. On the phone 3. On chat 4. Via email
Is someone available to help me with my order?
- Of course! You can Live Chat with one of our live support or call Customer Service at (855) 856-4070 or phone us at (281) 533-8932 to obtain help with your order.
I want a custom poly mailer, is your price the lowest of all?
- Our prices are always the lowest in the market for aprons. We can assure you that there will be no company in the market that will be able to provide a lower price and faster turnaround than our company.
What does production time mean?
- Production time refers to the period it takes to make your order in our production facility. The time is based on business days, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
What happens if there is a mistake with my order?
- If there is a production error we will redo your order without any questions asked.
Will I see proof before my order goes into production?
- Yes! Unless it is an exact reorder, you always see an e-proof of your item which must be approved by you before we proceed!
Do you keep my art on file?
- Yes! We keep your artwork on file to make reordering and using your art on other products simple and easy!
Where do I send my artwork?
- Simply upload it on our website and attach it to your order and we'll take it from there. You can also send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or e-mail directly to your Customer Care Representative.
What image file types can I upload?
- We highly recommend you send a vector-based file in EPS, AI, or PDF format. If you have a raster-based image such as PSD, PNG, or JPG, please send it in the actual size it will be imprinted on your custom poly mailer. We suggest you send the highest resolution file you have available. The highest resolution files work best.
Is it OK to use copyrighted or licensed material for my order?
- We do not knowingly reproduce copyrighted material and will not accept liability for such infringement when reproducing orders. You are solely responsible for ensuring the artwork you submit does not infringe on property rights by obtaining proper permission for the reproduction of logos, trademarks, and copyrighted material.
Can I use multiple artwork designs for my order?
- Yes absolutely! Feel free to upload as many as you like or you can also email us your designs.
There are a lot of factories who can produce my product. Why would I choose you?
- We have plenty of reasons why customers opted to have us to produce their orders. We have rapid production time, rich in experience and professional business, experienced and friendly customer service, the cheapest price you can find on the internet, and strong after-sales service, ensuring the rights of the customers.
What does production time mean?
- Production time refers to the period it takes to make your apron order in our production facility. The time is based on business days, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Recent Customer Reviews
4.6 out of 5 stars (based on 127 reviews)