|Size / Qty||1||2||10||25||50||100||500|
|2 x 2 ft||$9.49||$9.02||$8.54||$8.07||$7.78||$7.12||$6.17|
|2 x 3 ft||$19.89||$18.90||$17.91||$16.91||$16.31||$14.92||$12.93|
|4 x 2 ft||$26.52||$25.19||$23.87||$22.54||$21.75||$19.89||$17.24|
|4 x 3 ft||$35.34||$33.57||$31.81||$30.04||$28.98||$26.51||$22.97|
|6 x 3 ft||$53.01||$50.36||$47.71||$45.15||$43.47||$39.76||$34.46|
|6 x 4 ft||$70.68||$67.15||$63.61||$60.08||$57.96||$53.01||$45.94|
Vinyl Mesh Banners
Vinyl Mesh Banners
Vinyl mesh banners use mesh patterns that allow wind to pass through. These are typically hung on chain-linked fences but can be displayed in a wide variety of settings, events, and sporting venues because they may be hung securely using grommets or pole pockets.
Can I place my order online?
- Of course, you can. Following are the ways you can place your order: 1. Online 2. On the phone 3. On chat 4. Via email
Is someone available to help me with my order?
- Of course! You can Live Chat with one of our employees or call Customer Service at (855) 856-4070 or phone us at (281) 533-8932 to obtain help with your order.
I want a custom banner, is your price the lowest of all?
- Our prices are always the lowest in the market for custom. We can assure you that there will be no company in the market that will be able to provide a lower price and faster turnaround than our company.
What does production time mean?
- Production time refers to the period it takes to make your table cover order in our production facility. The time is based on business days, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
How to Hang a Banner?
- Interior applications Have no hanging requirements since they are not subject to the elements. Exterior against a solid surface such as a building. Try and minimize the banner flapping by using screws and washers at every grommet. Rope applications can be used but the goal is to keep the banner as flat to the wall as possible. The flapping of the banner can quickly ruin the vinyl and print so if it does come undone you need to secure it as quickly as possible. Exterior free standing banner application. Try and minimize the banner from flapping at all times. Be aware that your banner acts like a sail and it needs to be able to spill the wind to survive in this type of installation. The best application practice is to hang the banner from aircraft wire on the top and bottom and then secure the side grommets to the side support with bungee-type cords. All grommets should be used and attached to the wire in a manner that allows the banner to slide along the wire. Carabiners (climber's hooks) are great and can be purchased at your local hardware depot.
Do I Need Grommets?
- Grommets are metal rings that are punched into the banner material to reinforce the area that will be stressed when hung. Grommets only need to be used on banners that will be used outside in the weather for a period of time. If you are using your banner indoors there is no reason for grommets and you can take a standard paper punch and make holes wherever you want for hanging.
What is Vector art?
- Vector art is composed strictly of geometrical primitives such as points, lines, curves, and polygons to represent images. It can be reduced or enlarged without any loss of resolution and is the only type of art that can be used with a vinyl plotter or vinyl banner printing. We may need to have at least 300 DPI resolutions. Vector is the preferred type of art for most jobs.
What file types are recommended and need to upload?
- Be sure to convert all fonts to outlines or curves before sending the file. Please set the size of the proof in proportion to the exact size of the custom banner's order. There's no need to include bleeds in the proof unless it is a part of the graphic. All text should be at least two inches from the edge of the banner's grommets. Acceptable formats include: EPS (Encapsulated Post Script) AI (Adobe Illustrator) PDF (Adobe Reader PDF) PSD (Adobe Photoshop) JPEG (High Resolution JPEG) TIFF (High Resolution TIFF) Depending on the resolution and pixels, PSD, JPEG, TIFF files gets blurry when enlarged. Thumbnail JPGs or GIFs cannot be used for large prints. If submitting these files please follow these guidelines. 100% scale (full size output) at 100 dpi 50% scale at 200 dpi or higher 25% scale at 300 dpi or higher 10% scale at 600-1200 dpi Vector: Line art is scalable to any size, it never loses resolution and the image stays clean and crisp. Vector files can be submitted in any size, in proportion to your banner's size
Do you keep my art on file?
- Yes! We keep your artwork on file to make reordering and using your art on other products simple and easy!
Where do I need to send my artwork?
- Simply upload it on our website and attach it to your order and we’ll take it from there. You can also send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or e-mail directly to your Customer Care Representative.
Is it OK to use copyrighted or licensed material for my banner?
- We do not knowingly reproduce copyrighted material and will not accept liability for such infringement when reproducing orders. You are solely responsible for ensuring the artwork you submit does not infringe on property rights by obtaining proper permission for the reproduction of logos, trademarks, and copyrighted material.
Can I use multiple artwork designs for my banner order?
- Yes absolutely! Feel free to upload as many as you’d like or you can also email us your designs.
What is the difference between regular printing and UV printing?
- Regular printing is where your banner will be printed in full color using solvent ink process. No post-treatment is necessary after printing, although you have to note that your banner is best for indoor use alone and still needs to be laminated if you intend to use it outdoors. UV printing is where UV print technology is used, specifically manufactured UV curing inks, that allow us to print onto a wide range of roll and sheet materials that gives off extremely high-quality prints. Your banner will have a much more durable surface perfect for outdoor usage.
What are the side finishes I can choose from?
- You can choose between grommets and pole pockets for your banner’s side finish.
What are grommets?
- Grommets are metal rings that are punched into the banner material to reinforce the area that will be stressed when hung. ● Internal Diameter: 0.4 inch ● Placement: every 2 feet/as demand
What are pole pockets?
- Pole pockets are pockets through which the pole is slid. This allows the banner to be positioned and fastened as you will on a lamp post and scaffolding. ● Size: 3 inch/as demand
Recent Customer Reviews
4.8 out of 5 stars (based on 2883 reviews)